a PoeM FRoM Me

By LaDY
~~ FrOm Me WiTH LoVe ~~


You had me from the very start
It was to you I gave my heart
You told me that you'd never leave
But yet you'd give me the room to breathe
YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY
And that YOU WOULD'NT GO AWAY
You held me tight
And all through the night
I gave you my heart
In return you tore it apart
I gave you my all
And YOU CAUSED MY WHOLE WORLD TO FALL
I guess I don't really blame you
For all that you do
It's more or less what you didn't do
And that is have the courtesy to
Say the words I have waited to hear that
You're sorry for the way that YOU HURT ME


from the bottom of my heart
@)---- (^_^)
-eLeeN-


**********************************************************************************

"mana ko curik ayat² nih weih..??"


"chiesss...aku wat sendrik la..penat aku karang tau.."


"ko karang??waarghhkakakakaka....."

"apsal ko gelak lak??"


"J.I.W.A.N.G siullll...!!!waaahahahahaha..."




 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?